Power system protection coordination and Arc Flash analysis:
As specialists in the area of electric power switching and protection, SPAR is well suited to offer protective device coordination studies and Arc Flash analysis to ensure the device settings are best selected to minimize the impact of faults, avoid nuisance tripping caused by normal transients and inrushes, and minimize unnecessary blackouts throughout the electrical power system.
- Arc Flash hazard analysis and protection coordination studies are performed in accordance with NFPA 70E, CSA Z462 and IEEE standards.
Power system design and analysis:
SPAR is an electrical engineering firm focusing on the design, development, and commissioning of modern low, medium, and high voltage power systems and electrical infrastructure.
Our engineers have years of experience working in industrial and commercial facilities. Our services will eliminate your power quality problems, thus increasing your facility's reliability and efficiency.
We offer our clients depth, as well as breadth, of experience. Our electrical engineering projects includes commercial and industrial facilities.
- Electrical system design and analysis using state of the art software (EDSA, ETAP, SKM)
- Medium and low voltage power distribution
- Standby and emergency power systems
- Power generation, quality, and monitoring